Managed Printer Services
At a time when Printer and Copier TCO is spiraling out of control Laser Options offers a program that focuses on Customer requirements as they relate to the Management and Optimization of Output Devices and related business processes.
These Costs are typically un-audited in most organizations. As a component of our unique “INFOTRAC” analysis we provide our customers with Cost visibility to create customized programs that control and manage these costs.
These programs will:
- Reduce Costs by up to 40%
- Optimize the fleet by eliminating unnecessary redundancy and over/under utilization
- Balance the deployment of devices
- Address Environmental Sustainability reducing carbon footprint relative to paper consumption, recycling, power consumption etc.
- Address document security surrounding input/output devices
- Decrease IT overhead and infrastructure support
- Reduce and automate paper based processes
- Create a strategic day forward plan to manage devices and costs
- Control wasteful color printing
- Via remote monitoring proactively manage supply and service requirements
- Provide regular account reviews (include graphics)
- Streamline Processes and assist with compliance such as HIPAA
- Improve workflow and Productivity Improvement Opportunities for Business Process Automation
- Help Desk
- Minimize downtime and extend asset life
- 2 hour service response. Technicians are guaranteed to contact the user within two hours of receiving the call to diagnose problem and communicate anticipated arrival time.
- Average four hour service response time (in Maricopa and Pima Counties)
- Dedicated Technician where a technician is assigned to a particular serial number
- Security Assessment (Hard drive Wipe and End of Life Data Eradication) secure print and follow me printing.
- Green Initiative Focus on preserving valuable natural resources (Cartridge Collection and recycle) (Power Consumption) (Solid Waste)/ (Default to Auto Duplex)
- Printers set by default to toner save mode. Utilization of recycled paper.
- E-commerce (Ability to enter service and supply orders on-line)
- Device agnostic programs
- Local and National Service
- Auto supply fulfillment
- Eliminate issues with left over supplies from hardware refresh
- Match devices to software and compatibility requirements